The main factors of steel structure damage are:
1) the load bearing capacity is insufficient due to changes in load, extended service, and changes in specifications and regulations.
2) Because of various kinds of unexpected deformation, distortion, disability, depression and so on, the member section weakens, the member warps, the connection cracks and so on.
3) the deformation or cracking and warpage of members or connections caused by temperature difference.
4) corrosion due to chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion cause the section of steel structure to be weakened.
5) others include mistakes in design, production and construction, and illegal use and operation during the service period.
Message to this supplier