Steel Structure Factory Buildings has characters of light weight, high strength and large span.
Short construction time: For example, a 3,000m2 building can be finished within 30days by 5 workers.
Therefore, it reduce the cost of investment
|Main frame||H-shape steel|
|Purlin||C,Z-shape steel purlin|
|Roof and wall||
a) Color-coated corrugated steel sheet;
b) Rock Wool Sandwich Panels;
c) EPS Sandwich Panels;
d) Glass wool Sandwich Panels
a) Rolling Gate;
b) Sliding door
|Window||PVC Steel or Aluminum Alloy|
|Down spout||Round pvc pipe|
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory. so you will enjoy the best price and competitive price. Our factory covers an area of 60,000 square meters.
Q：Whats the quality assurance you provided and how do you control quality ?
A: Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process - raw materials, in process materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc.
Q：Can you offer designing service?
A: Yes, we have engineers and designers who have more than 15 years of experience join us. We could design full solution drawings as per your requirments.
Q：Do you offer guiding installation on site overseas?
A: Yes, we can provide the service of installation, supervision and training by extra. We can send our professional technical engineer to surpervise installation on site overseas.
Please leave your needs,and I will send you the details about your questions!
Such as these questions:
1. Location (where will be built? ) _____country, area
2. Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
3. Wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
4. Snow load (max. Snow height)_____kn/m2, _____mm
5. Anti-earthquake _____level
6. Brick wall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
7. Thermal insulation
If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rock wool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested;
If not, the metal steel sheets will be OK.
The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
8. Door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
9. Window quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
10. Crane needed or not If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons;
Max. Lifting height _____m
Message to this supplier