Gable frame steel structure building is a typical construction system. Its upper structure consists of steel of parapet, gutter, roof purlin, steel frame, and wall purlin, etc. This kind of building offers a series of advantages and features.
1. This product is light weight and its steel volume of bearing structure is in the range of 20 kg to 50kg per square meter. Its dead weight ranges from 1/20 to 1/3 of reinforced concrete structure. Therefore, this structure greatly reduces damages from earthquake and lessens its foundation costs.
2. It comes with short construction period and high economic benefits.
3. The arrangement of columns is quite flexible..
This product uses lateral bracing consisting of columns and beams as its main stressed structure. To improve its longitudinal stability, column bracing and roof bracing are available.
gable frame prefabricated galvanized steel roof structure shed
1. The main bearing frame is gable frame. Steel frame columns and beams are machined from H beam steel. All kinds of loads are passed to the house base by columns and beams.
2. Purline and wall beam are thin-walled, cold-formed steel sections usually C section steel and Z section steel. The steel section bears the pressure of roof and wall panels and passes to columns and beams.
3. Roof and wall cladding are pressed metal panel or color-steel sandwich panel.
4. Thermal insulation materials for roof and wall include polystyrene foam, polyurethane, rock wool, glass wool, etc.
5. All the braces including column bracing and roof bracing can be divided into two categories and they are rigid support and flexible support. The former is produced from hot rolled steel sections as angle steel. And the latter is round steel bar. The tie rod is circular steel tube.
the Structure and properties of gable frame prefabricated galvanized steel roof structure shed
1. Purline is used to ensure the integrity of this steel structure building, reducing the number of roof bracing. Most braces are made from round steel and are lightweight.
2. Columns and beams use rods with variable cross-sections, saving building materials. But these rods are thin, having a high demand for manufacturing, transporting and installing.
3. Frame member has smaller bending and torsional stiffness.
Message to this supplier