Granite Production Workshop for Algeria
Steel structure workshop is a new type of light steel structure building system formed from a main steel framework comprised of H section, Z section and U section steel components, the roof and walls utilizing a variety of panels and other components such as windows, doors, and cranes.
The light steel structure building is widely used in the factories.
Granite Production Workshop for Algeria Characteristics
1. Possesses a wide span, with either a single or multiple spans and can have a maximum span clearance distance in 36m without middle columns.
2. Low cost with unit price ranging from USD35 to USD70 per square meter FOB according to customer's requirements
3. Fast construction and easy installation
4. Has a service life of more than 50 years
5. The warehouses are also environmentally friendly, have a stable structure, are earthquake resistance, water proof, and energy saving.
the project of Granite Production Workshop for Algeria
details as follows
Structure System: Portal Frame
Building Size: 100x36x8m with 10 ton overhead crane
Beam and Column: Q345 H steel
Roof Purlin: C purlin galvanized
Wall Purlin: C purlin galvanized
Roof Panel: 50mm PU sandwich panel
Wall Panel: 50mm PU sandwicha panel
Surface Treatment: three layer painting
Structure characteristics: with crane beam, construction in hot Sahara Desert.
Message to this supplier