Poultry feeding building is a new type of light steel structure building system formed from a main steel framework comprised of H section, Z section and U section steel components, the roof and walls use sandwich panels or one layer corrugated steel plate. Main materials:
1.Q235, Q345 H section steel structure for columns and beam
2.Pre-embedding anchor bolts for connection columns to foundation
3.Intensive bolts for connection tween columns and beams
4.Wall/roof panel: one layer corrugated steel plate or sandwich panels
5.Windows/doors, PVC, aluminum alloy, steel, etc.
6.Color steel plate or galvanized steel gutters and PVC tubes for rain water Characteristics
1. Possesses a wide span, with either a single or multiple spans and can have a maximum span clearance distance in 36m without middle columns.
2. Low cost with unit price ranging from USD29 to USD65 per square meter FOB according to customer's requirements
3. Fast construction and easy installation
4. Has a service life of more than 50 years
5. The warehouses are also environmentally friendly, have a stable structure, are earthquake resistance, water proof, and energy saving.